Definitions and Interpretation
Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Woof Wash & Groom Bristol, via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws
Cookies: A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies)
Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol or Us: Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol, trades as part of Fun.Da.Men.Tal (Bristol) Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 8281093 and whose registered office is Westbury Court, Church Road, Westbury on Trym, Bristol. BS9 3EF.
UK and EU Cookie Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
User or You: Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: The website that you are currently using, www.woofwashgroom.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol is the “data controller”. This means that Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol determines the purposes for which and the manner in which your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- information relating to your pet;
How we collect Data:
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you:
Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you contact us with an enquiry or booking;
- when you call us;
- when you make a booking;
Data that is collected automatically:
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data: Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about particular products or services and we are marketing similar products or services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Who we share Data with: We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data Secure: We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data. For example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights: You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information.
- If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- c. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Cookies: This website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer to improve your experience of using the website and to improve our range of products and services. Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
All Cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to: aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
You may contact Woof Wash & Groom, Bristol by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org